Wednesday, July 13, 2005

How do you know?

From time to time I will appear to speak knowledgably about things I cannot possibly have knowledge of. I will say things such as "I'm pretty sure Bush thought he'd find WMD." Or "Google will do no evil." Frequently, "There is no such thing as what you call "God"."

Listen you lobotomized toads, if you ask me how I know these things, I will instantly SPIT on you. That is a question that demonstrates your sheer idiocy. Here's something else that does the same: telling me that's JUST MY OPINION. Really, turd? That comes as a frightening shock to me, because I am so used to creating transcendental truths just by uttering the words that express them.

EVERYTHING I SAY IS "JUST MY OPINION." I AM NOT PRIVY TO ANY COSMIC FACT-TESTING. IF YOU WANT TO HEAR UNIVERSAL TRUTHS, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE DO NOT LOOK AT MY MOUTH, BECAUSE THAT'S NOT WHERE THEY COME FROM.

I don't know why I have to share this planet with you invertebrates masquerading as people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home