Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Quote me on this

You know you're a mediocre person with little or no prospect of success if your email signature is an inspiring quote from a famous person. This is like sucking on your mama's boob when you should be out procuring your own milk. Like hiding behind your dad's testicles when you should be growing your own.

Behind every one of these famous people email signatures is a tacit smugness--"I think exactly like Albert Einstein. I totally grok the dude." You didn't say the words in the quote, insect. Therefore, fuck off, etc. And grow some gonads.

I'm sick of hearing what Albert Einstein had to say on the proper conduct of life. Every lowly insect with an email address wants to tell me what Albert Einstein thought. If and when you start spending every waking hour in a worshipful trance meditating on Albert Einstein's all-round greatness, I'll read your miserable little signature.

Die, the whole lot of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home